The Bakersfield Amazing Race is an annual race that is part scavenger hunt and part obstacle course.
Online registration ends at 6 pm on March 23rd 2018.
What is the Bakersfield Amazing Race?
Ever want to be on “The Amazing Race,” but can’t quit your day job? Here’s your chance!
CitySolve Fundraiser comes to Bakersfield March 24th, 2018! Teams of 2-4 will solve clues and face fun challenges and navigate the magic city, all while posing for silly photos and making friends … or weirding out strangers along the way. Each registration makes a donation directly to local charity.
The first place team will win $400!
Start and Finish: Wall Street Alley in Downtown Bakersfield
Race begins at 9:30 AM Sharp.
Racers will have until 1:30 PM to complete race course.
Awards Ceremony: 1:00 PM
Packet Pick-up and Checkin: 8:00 AM- 9:15 AM
Benefiting: Stewards Inc., a local non-profit serving disabled men, women and children.
Learn more at www.stewardsinc.org.
Sounds great, what should I bring?
1. Digital camera or camera phone
2. Pen or pencil (we recommend a pen)
3. Comfortable clothes and sneakers
4. Money (about $5- $8/per person: this will cover any incidentals along the way e.g., water, light snack; your team might have to buy something during the Adventure – nothing over $5)
5. Water (bring it or buy it during the race)
You can win even if you don’t finish first…
CitySolve Urban Race will have 2 contests:
1. Best Costume
2. Best Instagram Photo (#bakersfieldamazingrace2017)